Curlsmith Curl Conditioning Oil in Cream
The Oil-in-Cream is a rich, intense leave-in conditioner that will bring super dry, porous hair back to life. It is designed to be buttery, so a little goes a long way. While it won’t weigh your hair down, it will hydrate the curls and provide nourishment. It can be used on its own or as a primer before styling.
Generations of homemade hair remedies inspire this product. Curlsmith products combine fresh curl-loving foods with kitchen staples and rare, natural ingredients to create premium products that work. Healthy ingredients, professional results, no compromise.
All our products have zero spoons of Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oils and Phthalates. Plus, they’re Curly Girl Friendly. They’re 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free.
These are some of the Curl Conditioning Oil in Cream’s benefits:
- It delivers deep moisture and hydration
- It makes hair soft, smooth, and shiny
- It is excellent for the LOC (Liquid Oil Cream) or LCO (Liquid Cream Oil) Method
- It is an excellent cream for braids, twist-outs, and other protective styles
- This product primes the hair and preps for styling products.
- Suitable for coarse, high porosity, or dry hair
- Vegan, cruelty-free, clean ingredients, and curly girl approved
- This product is designed for all curls and texture types
WHO IS IT FOR?
All curl types! Particularly beneficial for people with dry hair. Great for protective styles, braids or twist-outs. Best for coarse hair. Suitable for any porosity.
How To Use Curlsmith Curl Conditioning Oil in Cream?
After your shower:
- Divide wet hair into sections, rake and smooth through until all strands are coated.
- Try not to use too much product at first, as you need to realize how thirsty your curls are.
- Do not rinse out.
- Proceed with your preferred styling method, then diffuse or air dry to reveal soft, hydrated curls.
Ingredients Of Curlsmith Curl Conditioning Oil in Cream:
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Fragrance (Parfum), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Selaginella Lepidophylla (Resurrection Flower) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Carapa Guaianensis (Andiroba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Potassium Sorbate, Lauryl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Linalool.
Frequently Asked Questions About Curlsmith Curl Conditioning Oil in Cream:
1. Can I mix leave-in conditioner with curling cream?
In my experience, the combination of leave-in conditioner and curl-defining gel has always proven to be one of the most effective combinations for any kind of hair.
2. How should I treat my curls? Do I need curling cream or a leave-in conditioner?
In addition to providing moisture to your hair, leave-in conditioners don’t really support your styling efforts. While curl cream has a holding agent in it that helps to hold your desired style, the leave-in conditioner does not.
3. Is Curlsmith for all hair types?
The Curlsmith formulas are specially designed for curly hair types. Each recipe offers something for every hair and scalp concern, including volume, hydration, and glossy hair.
If you want to learn more about other Curlsmith products click here.