Uncle Funky’s Daughter Midnite Train Leave-in Conditioner
With this hydrating leave-in conditioner, your tresses will look enhanced, strengthened, and gorgeous. It strengthens dry, brittle strands and provides an easier comb out. This product is excellent for daily use on wet or dry hair. This lightweight, herbal conditioning product mists generously on hair strands and works best on curly and kinky textures.
- This product is available in 8 oz bottles.
- All of the Uncle Funky’s Daughter products are manufactured in the United States.
How Midnite Train Leave-in Conditioner Works:
- The Midnite Train Leave-in Conditioner enhances combability by strengthening dry, brittle hair.
- You can nourish and soften your curls with this product, which contains olive oil, aloe vera, and nettle.
- For long-lasting moisture, spray on hair before adding a crème moisturizer like Extra Butter.
How To Use Midnite Train Leave-in Conditioner:
- Either apply it directly to the hair or emulsify it in your palms and then apply it to the hair and scalp.
- Then, it is up to you how you style it.
Ingredients of Midnite Train Leave-in Conditioner by Uncle Funky’s Daughter:
Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 20, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Extract, Kelp Extract, Honey, Sodium PCA, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Fragrance
If you want to learn more about other Uncle Funky’s Daughters products click here.