Curlsmith Bond Curl Rehab Salve
Bond Curl Rehab Salve is a pre-shampoo treatment rich in proteins that target hair bonds to strengthen and repair them from the inside out. To support and protect the hair against damage, you need to balance protein-rich products with moisturizers. If your hair is damaged and porous, you should use more protein-rich products.
Hair is made up of keratin, which is reinforced by three types of so-called hair bonds. Bond Curl contains a unique blend of superfoods and enhancing active ingredients that target all 3 of these bonds to repair, rebuild and restore the strength of hair fibers. It also protects to prevent further damage.
Generations of homemade hair remedies inspire it. Curlsmith blends fresh curl-loving foods with kitchen cupboard staples and rare natural ingredients to make premium products that work. Healthy ingredients, professional results, no compromise.
All our products have zero spoons of Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oils and Phthalates. Plus, they’re Curly Girl Friendly and 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free.
These are some of Curlsmith Bond Curl Rehab Salve benefits:
- It is enriched with proteins to fortify the hair and make it more elastic.
- Balancing protein-rich and moisturizing products in your routine is key to strengthening and protecting the hair against damage.
- Proteins help lock in moisture better, so hair looks hydrated, silkier and shiny.
- It reduces the appearance of damage and split ends.
- It makes hair look and feels healthier.
- It makes hair look and feels repaired.
- It helps tame frizz and make curls more defined.
- It makes hair less unruly and less tangled.
- Suitable for all hair types, particularly for weak, high porosity or damaged hair.
- It is Vegan, cruelty-free, has clean ingredients and curly girl-approved.
- This product is designed for all curls and texture types.
How To Use
Apply generously to damp hair until it is fully saturated. Keep on for a minimum of 15 minutes (or up to 30 minutes if you have damaged, colored, or heat-styled hair). Rinse thoroughly and follow with your favourite Cleanser, Conditioner, and Styler.
Your hair’s porosity will determine how often you should use it. To find out, spray some water on a strand of dry, clean, product-free hair.
- Hairs with high porosity will absorb water instantly. Apply every 2-3 wash days for at least 30 minutes.
- A medium porosity hair will form droplets on the surface and then absorb water inside. Repeat every 3-4 wash days for at least 20 minutes.
- If the hair surface has low porosity, the water will form droplets instead of absorbing. Repeat every 4-5 wash days for at least 15 minutes.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract, Creatine, Polyquaternium-10, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lentinus Edodes (Shiitake) Extract*, Opuntia Tuna (Prickly Pear) Fruit Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract*, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracea Acephala (Kale) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Polyquaternium-37, Hydroxypropylgluconamide, Hydroxypropylammonium Gluconate, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Limonene.