Curlsmith Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash
The Conditioning Wash combines both shampoo and conditioner. Unlike most 2-in-1 hair products, Curlsmith uses gentle cleansers that don’t strip hair of natural moisture, leaving it clean and nourished. You don’t need to apply shampoo before or a conditioner afterward!
Our Curl Quenching Conditioning wash contains andiroba, avocado, coconut, shea butter, and resurrection flower – unique to Curlsmith – to quench and moisturize dry hair.
Generations of homemade hair remedies inspire this product. Curlsmith blends fresh curl-loving foods with kitchen cupboard staples and rare natural ingredients to make premium products that work. Healthy ingredients, professional results, no compromise.
All our products have zero spoons of Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oils, and Phthalates. Plus, they’re Curly Girl Friendly. They’re 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free.
These are some of the Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash benefits:
- It doesn’t foam but creates a creamy, nourishing lather.
- It helps smooth and detangle unruly hair.
- Suitable for frequent washes
- Safe for color-treated hair
- Vegan, cruelty-free, clean ingredients and curly girl friendly
- It is designed for all curls and texture types. This product is also suitable for straight hair.
WHO IS IT FOR?
All curl types, and even straight hair! Particularly beneficial for people with dry hair. Best for medium to coarse thickness. Suitable for any porosity.
How To Use Curlsmith Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash?
- On wet hair, apply a generous amount of product.
- Massage onto the scalp and detangle with your fingers until eliminating all knots.
- Leave for 3 minutes.
- Rinse and reveal silky soft, detangled curls.
If you want to learn more about other Curlsmith products click here.