To have astonishing curls, use Bounce Curl Alcohol-Free Hairspray- Products made with pure love.
The winner of NaturallyCurly best hair spray for all hair types – 2020
Bounce Curl Alcohol-Free HairSpray
This product does NOT include any: silicones, parabens, sulfates, PEGs, DEA/MEA, animal testing, Propylene, or Butylene Glycols. Also, it is Color Safe & Vegan.
- What does it do?
- Bounce Curl HairSpray is filled with Organic Black Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sage Extract & Boswellia Carterii Oil, which can be used as a medium-to-strong hold hairspray. You can use it in humid summer and for any time of year. To get an acceptable result, you only need two or three sprays which should be sprayed 6 inches from your hair. Using the right amount will get the result without using lots of products. Because of being a long-lasting product, it is a big bang for your buck!
Because of using natural ingredients in our products for each pack, consistency and color may differ.
- Think Dirty App!
- Bounce Curl is now a part of the THINK DIRTY app. This app will help users learn about possible hazards in product ingredients, showing which products include carcinogens(cancer-causing agents), hormone disruptors & allergens. The app rating system is based on a scale of 1-10. If a product gets a rating of 0-3, it means that the product is very green & clean. All of the Bounce Curl products have a 0-2 rating! You can check out our new page that explains why we use uncompromised ingredients!
- The scent is created of a rich and unique mix of white jasmine and magnolia flowers, rounded with sandalwood and vanilla with a compelling creamy aroma and a precise reminder of exotic fruits.
- Our cleansers & hair perfume contain a 100% oil scent, and our stylers include a manufactured aroma that our Founder makes. Half of the manufactured fragrances are made of oils extracted from plants
Organic Black Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sage Extract & Boswellia Carterii Oil.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bounce Curl Alcohol-Free HairSpray:
1. Does bounce Curl contain any toxic ingredients?
Founded in 2010, Bounce Curl is a female-led US brand that creates organic, non-toxic haircare products for curly hair.
2. Is hairspray necessary after curling?
Curling irons and hairspray can really dry out your hair, so only use them once you’re finished styling.